Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Instagram July







1. Cute strawberries stall in Berlin
2. Trying on the heart sunglasses from Monki F/W 2013 collection in Agency V
3. Road trip to Koln, Germany
4. Picture from my hometown in Poland, wearing the perfect basic tank top, Zara shorts and Wood Wood baseball cap





5. Roshentall Platz in Berlin
6. Nice heels from Weekday F/W 2013 collection in Agency V, Berlin
7. Ferris wheel in Cracow. So much fun!





9. Invitation for the Victoria's Secret first store opening in Warsaw, Poland
10. Me and Jess in Grand Westin Hotel
11. Stussy Berlin opening party
12. Hot Pharrel Williams on the HighSnobiety Magazine cover



13. Facehunter x Dandydiary party in Berlin
14. The open back of my The Fashion Bunker dress
16. Rebecka Ruetz fashion show
17. The Brandenburg Gate
19. Wearing a beautiful crochet dress from emmaoclothing




These are my favourite last month shots on Instagram. If you still don't follow me - 'alicezielasko'' - this is my nick :)




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment