Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cozy, warm and comfortable feet

Photobucket
UGG Boots in Winter, Images via weheartit

It's almost Winter and for me that means having notorious cold feet! I just shiver by the thought alone and then I didn't even talked about going through ice and snow without rubber soles! I have been eying UGG boots for a long time, just seeing the cozy, warm and comfortable boots make me so envious of everyone that strolls by wearing them!


This Winter UGG Australia comes with a limited Holiday Collection 2012 collection of exotic prints, shimmer and shine with the Wildly Classic being a real eye-catcher. The Classic Short Exotic turns heads with hip animal-printed bovine fur, hints of suede and soft sheepskin lining! The animal print comes in Cheetah and Zebra print!


UGG's Limited Collection is a limited collection and will be available coming this month at selected retailers and online on uggaustralia.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment