Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Spats for the people


H&M coat
VINTAGE sweater
ZARA skirt

KAREN LONDON rings
ANNA DELLO RUSSO x H&M
STUART WEITZMAN boots

Happy feet does kind of equal a happy mind. I don’t know when I would have last owned a pair of high suede boots but gosh this is one of the best pair I’ve seen in a long time. It still amazes me that I can almost get away with bare legs in December, normally in Finland I would be knee-high in snow not studded suede. So I am fully enjoying my first pair of Stuart Weitzman’s! Shoemaker who is known for his comfortable shoes and deservedly winner of this years Footwear News Lifetime Achievement Award.

But on to the best news - I am now teaming up with Stuart Weitzman to give all my EU and UK readers a 100€/£80 gift card to their online store! Just enter 5INCHANDUPSW at checkout. The code is valid on all styles, including my spats. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment